3.26.2012

For Your Hair!

This week.

Phil and I watched The Walking Dead season finale.  There were nine of us.  Hollering and screaming.  Laughing during the commercials.  And then the conversation about which character each of us would be.
I called Michonne.  That chick was crazy.

I played Phil in basketball four times.  I was exactly 0 and 4.  
*sigh*

Philly lost his second front top tooth.  
In a donut.

I found Niamh the cutest little manatee stuffed animal on the boardwalk.  We both went nuts!  (Manatees are our favorite animal:)...

We ate good.  
And way too much!

I got to snuggle my baby niece, Elphie.  She is just the cutest.  And I love her big, uncontrollable smile!

And my niece, Reese.  Well, she now knows the guy on my arm is named Johnny Cash. We also taught her to say the word 'Japan' randomly. 
"Hey Reese! What's up?"
"Japan."

And we're already thinking about when we can rent the beach house again.
We are also trying to figure out when we will collectively have enough money to just move down here and live in a big, gorgeous beach front house together:).

Hey.  A girl can dream:).
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
krista smith art
me: dress/Modcloth, jeans&shoes/Alloy, hairpiece c/o NeesieDesigns
Niamh: shirt/GAP, hairpiece c/o Neesie Designs

Don't you just love the hairpieces Niamh and I are wearing?!  Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen such unique hair accessories!  They are made by Melanie from Neesie Designs.  Everything in her shop has a whimsical touch.  Each piece so beautifully handcrafted!  I love her creative touch to simple pieces like headbands and clips...They remind me of something a fairy would wear.  Delicate.  Inspired by the outdoors.  And truly lovely! You can see Niamh and I rocking more of her awesome creations here.

And sweet Melanie has something for you guys, too! Use code: SC2012 for 10% off your order (before shipping)!! Please go check out her shop!  It's full of amazing pieces-- perfect for everyday wear as well as special occasions!  (Think weddings!  How sweet are her pieces for a flower girl?!)

You can also find Melanie on Facebook 
and follow her on Pinterest under Melanie Schouten.

Hope you all have an inspired, lovely day!
xOxO

14 comments:

  1. I love your family outtings and I say go for it, living on the beach is my #1 bucket list accomplishment, I love our oceans. Look at the eyelashes on your adorable baby girl, wow and those head pieces are awesome. Have a great week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hairpieces! Welcome back to reality! LOL! My dream, a sweet cottage on a lake... yes, a girl CAN dream...
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like a fun weekend! My oldest son also lost another tooth this weekend. lol
    I love the walking dead, too! Me and the hubs have been watching it from the start... such a good show!

    Anyways.. you and Niamh look gorgeous as always! LOVE the headbands!! She has such a beautiful & unique style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is awesome
    www.tributetothetribe.com
    xoxo from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that you had such a super family time. Those hair pieces look intriguing & Niamh is becoming quite a model.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos Krista. Looks and sounds like you all had a blast. Have a great week!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those head pieces are fantastic! LOVE them!
    You have such a wonderful beautiful family :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krista your photo's are awesome! so beautiful hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! I love how you wore the dress with jeans -- and added that exquisite hairpiece. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning pics krista.really love your outfit and your hairpieces are gorgeous.glad you had a fabulous family vacation :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics Krista, the beach looks gorgeous :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this sound just like a dream vacation :) glad u had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow....beautiful photos!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...